–Click here to see Standard Pricing
Financial Controller Services cover the full range of accounting, financial, and reporting functions that need to be performed within an organization. Business Process Improvement.
Infrastructure Functions that can be added:
- Accounts Receivable (AR), Credit and Collections
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Payroll (PR)
- Fixed (Capital) Assets / Depreciation
- Month-End Closing – organize, systematize and accelerate
- Review/Evaluate accuracy, efficiency,
- Prepare for and support Audits, or Reviews by CPA Firm
- Internal audits; financial, management, operational
Monthly Financial Controller Processes Your Business Can Select:
- All Basic accounting/bookkeeping functions included, month-end close, etc.
- Customized Management Reports
- Annual Planning Session with Action Plan
- Cash Flow Reporting
- Scheduled Monthly Meetings
- Phone/Email Support
Budgets & Forecasting
- The Key advising team can provide guidance so you build a reasonable projection of future earnings and spending. We help you learn the standard for your industry and develop a budget that makes sense.
- A main goal is to help you understand your finances and plan for the future being proactive instead of reactive